Arena Int’l Education Services provides professional counseling and lends support to the prospective students for admission-related procedures for particular colleges and universities in the US.
USA as the Number One Destination for International Students
The United States of America has one of the most advanced and diverse education systems. It is renowned for imparting technology education that stimulates the future of any students.
The US is the Mecca for research Scholars/ professionals. Universities flush with research resources and funds from the US Government and the Corporations tantalize students from all over the world. Moreover, the US universities facilitate a smooth recruitment of the trained manpower. No wonder, the US remains the number one destination for foreign students.
Flexibility in Course Curriculum
Most programs are very well-structured. Students can choose from many subject areas. Furthermore, they have the benefit of specializing in a narrow field of study.
Since education in the US is a costly affair, there are provisions to ensure financial aid to deserving international students. The aid is given as either tutorial assistantship (TA) or research assistantship (RA). The support is based on both merit and need.
Once the students finish their degrees, they can have the permission to work in the relevant field(s) for one year period.
Fall, Spring, and Summer
Who Can Qualify?
- 10+2 Graduates or Intermediate Level Degree Holders or O-level & A-Level Graduates
- Recent Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree holders
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders with a few years of relevant professional work experience
- Current Bachelor’s and Master’s level students seeking credit transfer
- Good financial background and/or sufficient sources of reliable financing to support the estimated expenses in the USA are compulsory.
Minimum Academic Scores
50% marks in aggregate
CGPA of 2.5 or above where the grading system is on the scale of 4
Minimum Proficiency Required
61 on TOEFL iBT or 5.5 on IELTS for
79 on TOEFL iBT or 6.0 on IELTS for graduate applicants